Saturday, March 3, 2012

Money: This Mean Life

Well, this's me again, looking so called safe place to share my feeling. I'm rarely talked to anyone about what I feel, what I think, and I always prefer to keep silent. My faith in humanity has been lost, no one can be fully trusted except our own family or someone who love us. Yet, I'm still lucky enough to have them who always by my side in whatever situation - my family and of course, my wife-to-be, Syazana.

In life, I always heard that, money is not everything. But for me, it's true money is not everything in our life but everything needs money even if you want to pee, still need money. Well I'm not such materialistic or money oriented , but this is the fact in our life nowadays - without money we are no one and for sure nobody will respect you. Today just a short post and before I ended this post, I got a quote to share "If you born poor, it's not your fault, but if you die poor totally your fault"

No comments:

Post a Comment